Continuous positive airway pressure therapy (C-PAP) uses a machine to help a person who has obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) breathe more easily during sleep. A CPAP machine increases air pressure in your throat so that your airway doesn’t collapse when you breathe in.
BRANDS OF C-PAP MACHINE AVAILABLE WITH US:
System One Sleep Therapy System uses advanced intelligence to deliver excellent care while making patient management easy
- Pressure Range 4 to 20 cm H2O (.5 increments)
- Ramp Time 0 to 45 min. (5-min. increments)
- Starting Ramp Pressure 4 to CPAP; user adjustable
- Dimensions 7″ L x 5.5″ W x 4″ H, 18 cm L x 14 cm W x 10 cm H
- Weight 3 lbs. / 1.36kg
- Altitude Compensation Automatic – Maximum height 7500 feet.
- Filters Pollen and optional ultra-fine
- Device Set-Up LCD/Control Wheel or Encore Software
- Data Storage Capacity
- Display: Compliance, AHI, Leak, Pressure 7-Day and 30-Day averages.
- Electrical Requirements 100 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 12volt DC
- European Voltage Usage: Yes, outlet adapters required
- Max Exposure Heat for Machine Machine should not be exposed to heat greater than 140 degrees Fahrenheit
The DeVilbiss IntelliPAP Standard CPAP System is designed to optimize therapy effectiveness. There are three large buttons for CPAP users to operate the device. When travel is a concern take advantage of the compact design allowing the CPAP, humidifier, hose and accessories to store away in its travel bag. Packed with features, the CPAP is programmed with:
- Automatic Altitude Adjustment
- Pressure Ramp
- Smart Code compliance tracking
- Auto ON/OFF
- Reminder Alerts
- Backlit LCD
- Easy-to-Follow CPAP user Menu
- CPAP hose connects to back of unit
ResMed’s CPAP Machine with EPR™ is the entry level CPAP model in the S9 Series. Packed with technology, users can take advantage of EPR settings with Easy-Breathe and Climate Control humidification.
- S9 Escape CPAP Machine
- Carrying Case
- SlimLine Performance Tubing
- Power Supply and Cord
- Reusable Foam Filter
- Patient Manual
- SD Memory Card