A syringe driver or syringe pump is a small infusion pump (some include infuse and withdraw capability), used to gradually administer small amounts of fluid (with or without medication) to a patient or for use in chemical and biomedical research.
Designed for high performance, unsurpassed accuracy and the highest safety in syringe-based drug delivery For administration of fluids in nutritional therapy and infusion technique as well as for home care applications It is designed to deliver drug at a predetermined rate and speed.
- Wide selection of syringes (from 2 – 50 ml) for higher flexibility
- Infusion rates from 0.01 to 200.0 ml/h
- Automatic calculation of the infusion rate based on volume over time
- Stackable with a built-in locking mechanism
- Battery operable for more than 3 days
- Automatic recognition of syringe size/fixation
- Automatic bolus reduction after pressure alarm
- Occlusion alarm pressure limits selectable: 0.3/0.6/1.2 bar
- Data Lock Function – keys are blocked