Patient Monitor on Hire in Mumbai
Medical monitoring devices are some of the most important pieces of equipment in a health care facility. Without reliable monitoring equipment you could easily miss a piece of information that could mean the difference between life and death.
Types of Patient Monitor
- Multipara Monitor
- Three Para Monitor
This device can monitor such parameters as ECG, RESP, SpO2, PR, NIBP and dual-channel TEMP, etc. It integrates parameter measurement module, display and recorder in one device to form compact and portable equipment. At the same time, its built-in replaceable battery provides convenience for patient moving.
- 15” TFT color LCD, 15-language interface (Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, English, French, German, Turkish, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Romanian, Russian, Kazakhstan, Polish, Czech).
- Fan less design, quiet, energy-saving and clean, which reduces the possibility of cross-infection
- All-round monitor for adult, pediatric and neonate
- With standard interface, OxyCRG, trend chard, big character interface and view bed, convenient to observe.
- Waveform, parameter color and location can be set optionally
- Operation mode: keys and buttons.
- Display up to 8-channel waveform on one screen
- Display 7-lead ECG waveform on one screen, and with ECG step function.
- Adopt digital SpO2 technology, anti-motion and anti-ambient light interference, and measurement can be performed under the circumstance of weak filling.
- HRV analysis function
- NIBP measurement mode: Manual/AUTO/Continuous, storage for 4800-group NIBP data
- Review for 71 alarm events of all parameters and 60 arrhythmia alarm events.
- Drug concentration calculation and titration table functions.
- Print trend table data with one-key
- Connect to Central Monitoring System by 3G, Wi-Fi or wired mode
- AC/DC, built-in rechargeable lithium battery achieves uninterrupted monitoring.
- Anti-high frequency surgical unit, defibrillation-proof (special leads are necessary).
Three Para Monitor
CMS5100 Patient Monitor adopts Oscillometry for NIBP measuring, Photoelectric Oxyhemoglobin Inspection Technology combining Capacity Pulse Scanning & Recording Technology for SpO2 measuring.
Systolic Pressure (SYS), Diastolic Pressure (DIA), Mean Pressure (MAP), SpO2 and Pulse rate (PR) can be accurately measured.
Compact appearance, comprehensive functions, simple and convenient operation, which is applicable for hospitals, community medical treatment and family.
- Applicable for adult, pediatric and neonatal for all-round monitoring, easy operation and high cost performance.
- Applicable for medicine, surgery, operating room, ICU/CCU, emergency room, obstetrics and gynecology, pediatrics.
- Load Bearing: 120kg
- Compact and flexible appearance, easy for carrying and be suitable for indoor and outdoor (in ambulance) monitoring.
- With user-friendly interface
- Display with 2.8” (320×240) color TFT LCD and red and yellow highlight LED.
- Visual and audible alarm for Systolic Pressure (SYS), Diastolic Pressure (DIA), Mean Pressure (MAP), SpO2 and Pulse rate (PR), and upper and lower limit of alarm can be set
- Unique Flash memory, storage for up to 2000 NIBP data and 78000 SpO2 data.
- Convenient and quick in inquiring measurement data, review for NIBP trend graph within 24-hour and SpO2 and Pulse rate (PR) trend graph within 20-hour.